External services and cookies
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, which are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymised,
- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on users’ browsing behaviour, and on users’ interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalised advertising.
1.2 Refusal or revocation of consent to cookies
LA DISABILITAZIONE DEI COOKIE POTREBBE IMPEDIRE IL CORRETTO UTILIZZO DI ALCUNE FUNZIONI DEL DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- videos from YouTube or other video sharing services;
- social network buttons;
- Google maps;
- payment and financial transaction services.
Instructions on how to disable cookies, and how to delete any cookies already on your device, can be found on the following web pages:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
1.3 First-party cookies
Further information can be found on this page:
1.4 Third-party services and their cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third party cookies (such as social network buttons), which are used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalised advertising. This site has no control over their cookies which are entirely managed by third parties and has no access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It should be noted that user tracking does not generally involve user identification, unless the User has already subscribed to the service and is also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already given his/her consent directly to the third party at the time of subscribing to the relevant service (e.g. Facebook).
Google Ireland Ltd
Used to analyse how users use the site, compile reports on site activity and user behaviour, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently.
- Data collected: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
- DPA: https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/
- Place of data processing: EU being active anonymisation of the service.
- CCSs: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics page
Cookie Usage on Websites:
You can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on your browser (opt out): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. The cookies are set when the page containing the embed is accessed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the User to be identified unless he or she is already logged into the Google profile.
- Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, video viewing preferences.
- Place of data processing: USA
Facebook Ireland Ltd
Facebook Ireland Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2 Ireland) processes data on the basis of a written agreement (Data Processing Addendum). For information on data processing please read:
- Data Processing Addendum: https://www.facebook.com/legal/Workplace_GDPR_Addendum
- Data Controller Appendix: https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum
- Data transfer appendix (based on Standard Contractual Clauses): https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum/update
You can object to the processing of data by Facebook on the following page: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/367438723733209
Fanpage on Facebook through which the data controller allows Facebook Ireland to place cookies on the devices of the users of the Fanpage on Facebook (i.e. not the users of the website only), at the same time obtaining from Facebook demographic data (Page Insights) about the audience of the Fanpage, for which we are joint data controllers together with Facebook. The data accessed by the Data Controller is in aggregate form, whereas Facebook Ireland has access to identifying data which will also be used for the purpose of sending personalised advertising.
Facebook Ireland is the data controller. Any enquiries about processing by Facebook Ireland should be sent to Facebook Ireland.
This website also incorporates plugins and widgets in order to enable easy sharing of content on your favourite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, where appropriate, associate it with your social network account, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not wish for the social network to record data relating to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The collection and use of information by these third parties is governed by their own privacy policies, which you should refer to.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875